Who likes cooking in the heat of summer sun? Not me! These no bake cookies are perfect for a quick treat that makes snacking in summer a breeze. They are a low carb, Keto-friendly dessert that requires zero bake time and are easily enjoyed after dinner, with your morning coffee, or as a snack in the office. These delicious Keto cookies use some of our most chocolatey goodies like; Good Dee’s Double Chocolate Cookie Mix, Lee’s Dark Chocolate Ghee, Philosophie’s Cacao Magic, and the NEW Munch Chocolate Almond Butter.
Servings: 12 | Prep time: 30 minutes | Total time: 45 minutes
1 bag of Good Dee’s Double Chocolate Cookie
2 tbsp Lee’s Dark Chocolate Ghee (melted)
4 tbsp Munch Chocolate Almond Butter (softened)
3 tbsp cream cheese (softened)
2 tbsp Philosophie Cacao Magic
- In a large bowl, mix Good Dee’s mix with ghee and Munch almond butter until a slight dough forms
- Add in cream cheese (it helps if these are in small chunks) and mix continuously until blended
- Place in the fridge for 15 minutes until slightly firm
- Remove from the fridge, then scoop out golf-ball sized cookie balls and roll in hands to form
- In a small bowl, add in Philosophie Cacao Magic and roll cookies one at a time to coat
- Place back in the fridge to set and store for up to 1 week
Servings: 12 | Calories: 122 | Net Carb: 4g | Total Fat: 11g | Total Carb: 8g | Fiber: 4g | Protein: 5g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.
- Out of Double Chocolate mix? You can use any of Good Dee’s Keto-friendly cookie mixes like Chocolate Chip, Butter Pecan, or Sugar Cookie