If the sunny and warmer weather has you feeling summer ready, we have the perfect low carb, Keto-friendly ice cream recipe for you! Using only 4 ingredients, this sugar free Cookies and Cream Ice Cream is delicious, creamy, and perfect for a Ketogenic lifestyle. This is a super simple recipe for the perfect summer Keto treat!
Servings: 6 | Prep time: 10 minutes | Total time: 3 hours (including freeze time)
1 Keto Chow Cookies and Cream Shake (Single Serve)
1 ½ cups heavy cream
1 Keto Bar (chopped or pulsed in blender)
1 tbsp JOI Cashew Nut Milk
½ cup water
- Chill a 1.5 litre capacity dish in the freezer while preparing your ingredients
- To create nut milk, blend water and JOI Cashew Nut Milk base
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients and blend until Keto Chow is smooth
- Remove the dish from the freezer
- Pour the mixture into the chilled dish
- Freeze for 1 hour or until the edges of the mixture begin to set
- Fold in the sides and use a mixer to beat on low until smooth. Return the dish to the freezer
- Repeat these steps 2-3 more times until mixture is no longer liquid
- After beating for the last time, use a rubber spatula to flatten the surface of the ice cream, cover, and store in the freezer until frozen
- If you'd like an ice cream sandwich (mind blown), check out our awesome recipe with Keto Bars
Servings: 6 | Calories: 271 | Net Carb: 5g | Total Fat: 24g | Total Carb: 8g | Fiber: 3g | Protein: 7g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.
- Before serving, remove from the freezer for about 3-5 minutes to soften
- Any flavour of Keto Chow or Keto Bar will work well with this low carb ice cream recipe
Read the story behind JOI and what makes their almond milk and cashew milk so innovative and DELICIOUS in this blog post!