BBQ Chicken Wings
Who doesn't love chicken wings? These wings are juicy, tender, and flavourful - all of the perfect wing things! This recipe is perfect for any lifestyle from Keto to Whole30 to Paleo. Do you prefer chicken thighs, drumsticks, or breast? No problem! You can use this recipe on any cut of chicken, without compromising on the delicious results! Don’t have a barbecue? That’s okay too! You can cook in the oven or on a stovetop grill pan.
- 1 kg truLOCAL chicken wings (approximately 25 wings)
- 1½ tbsp Jaswant’s Kitchen Tandoori Masala
- 2 tsp Jaswant's Kitchen Tadka Masala
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 2 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp Jaswant's Kitchen Garam Masala
- 2 tsp Burlap and Barrel Purple Stripe Garlic
- 2 tbsp ginger paste, or minced
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander
- 1 tsp Burlap and Barrel Silk Chili
- Mix together Jaswant’s Kitchen Tandoori Masala, Jaswant’s Kitchen Tadka Masala, sour cream, salt, Purple Stripe Garlic, ginger, lemon juice, oil, Silk Chili and coriander.
- Add chicken wings and marinate for 1 hour (for best results, marinate overnight)
- Preheat BBQ on high heat until hot.
- Rub the grates with cooking oil and cook the wings on low heat or indirect heat (turn off the set of burners where you are cooking the wings and keep other burners on high).
- Turn wings occasionally, until the chicken is browned and no longer pink on the inside, 20 to 25 minutes.
Servings: 6 | Calories: 310 | Net Carb: 1g | Total Fat: 26g | Total Carb: 1g | Fiber: 0g | Protein: 18g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.