These little bites of pure perfection are easy to make, super flavourful, freeze well, and just an overall hit! Perfect for barbecues, potlucks, family gatherings, appetizers, meal prep, and more! You could even use the mixture to make super tasty burgers. You can swap lamb for ground beef, or a mix of lamb and beef. This recipe uses three of our favourite Jaswant’s Kitchen spices to put a twist into your cooking for a fun Keto Indian meal everyone can enjoy!
- 900 g truLOCAL ground lamb
- 2 tsp Jaswant's Kitchen Tadka Masala
- 2 tbsp Jaswant’s Kitchen Tandoori Masala
- ½ tsp Jaswant's Kitchen Garam Masala
- 2 tbsp minced ginger
- 2 tbsp Burlap and Barrel Purple Stripe Garlic
- 1 cup minced onion
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees on bake convection setting or preheat BBQ on high heat.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Make a small ball and cook in the microwave for 30 seconds to check if it has enough salt/seasoning and adjust by adding more if desired.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Form small balls with the lamb mixture and place on a baking sheet. If using the BBQ reduce heat to medium and use aluminum foil to ensure the kebabs don’t fall through the grates.
Cook until lightly brown about 15 mins, turning halfway through. Ensure internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.
Servings: 8 | Calories: 272 | Net Carb: 3g | Total Fat: 21g | Total Carb: 3g | Fiber: 0g | Protein: 19g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.