A Christmas classic turned Keto! You can make this low carb fruit cake just in time for the holidays using Bake in a Minute Mix. Serve on it’s own, enjoy with a cup of coffee, or drizzle with Lee’s Ghee for a delicious Keto friendly dessert that’s festive.
Servings: 12 | Prep time: 15 minutes | Total time: 2 hours
2 cups Bake in a Minute Mix
4 large eggs
¼ cup butter (melted)
1 cup walnuts (chopped)
½ cup dried cranberries
¼ cup granular sweetener
1 tablespoon Origin Vanilla Extract
2 tbsp freshly grated orange zest
½ teaspoon Origin Vanilla Salt
½ teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Place parchment paper in a small baking pan with edges overhanging
- Spray parchment with non stick spray (or brush with olive oil) and set aside
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, butter, and vanilla
- Add in sweetener, salt, and orange zest and stir until well blended
- Add Bake in a Minute mix and baking soda
- Fold in the cranberries and walnuts
- Pour the mixture into the prepared loaf pan and smooth out to ensure mixture is evenly distributed
- Bake in the oven for approximately 30 minutes (a toothpick should come out clean from the centre)
- Cool in pan on a cooling rack for 20 minutes, then use the parchment “handles” to lift the cake out of the pan. Place the cake on the cooling rack, allow to cool for 10 more minutes, then slice into 14 thin slices and serve.
Servings: 12 | Calories: 227 | Net Carb: 6g | Total Fat: g | Total Carb: 13g | Fiber: 3g | Sugar Alcohols: 4g | Protein: 7g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.