These are the best, fluffiest Keto pancakes you will ever have! Full of flavour but low in carbs. Rather than use traditional banana that has 26g of carbs, we substituted with Keto Chow Banana and added OliveNation Maple Extract for a treat without the sugar! To make things even tastier, we sprinkled in some sugar free chocolate chips from Coco Polo for a touch of sweetness. Check out how to make these low carb pancakes that are great for a Keto breakfast, brunch, or even dessert!
Servings: 12 | Prep time: 10 minutes | Total time: 30 minutes
1 cup Good Dee’s Pancake Mix
1 serving Banana Keto Chow
2 tbsp coconut oil
¼ cup heavy cream
- Combine all wet ingredients into a large mixing bowl and mix
- Add in dry ingredients and mix well
- In a pan, melt coconut oil and place a large tablespoon amount of mixture into the pan on low-medium heat
- Flip after one side is slightly golden brown
- Set aside to cool slightly and then enjoy!
Servings: 12 | Calories: 180 | Net Carb: 2g | Total Fat: 15g | Total Carb: 7g | Fiber: 3g | Sugar Alcohol: 2.5g | Protein: 7g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.
- Store for a week's worth of grab and go breakfasts in a seal tight container in the fridge
- Pour on some sugar free syrup or melted Lee's Ghee