Here’s a sweet treat without the added sugar using Keto Chow! Choose any sweet flavour to create this pudding for an afternoon delight or after dinner snack. This is an easy Keto dessert prepped in under 10 minutes and ready to eat in under an hour. Make this low carb pudding by following these easy steps with only a few ingredients!
Servings: 3 | Prep time: 5 minutes | Total time: 40 minutes (including set time)
4 oz coconut cream/ milk
4 oz JOI Almond Milk (prepared)
1 serving Keto Chow (we used Strawberry)
¼ tsp Origin Vanilla Extract
- Using an electric mixer, whip coconut cream until it has doubled in volume
- Add in Keto Chow then continue to whip, then add in almond milk
- Divide into 3 small dishes and chill for at least 30 minutes
- Store in seal tight containers in the refrigerator for up to 5 days
Servings: 3 | Calories: 203 | Net Carb: 3g | Total Fat: 17g | Total Carb: 7g | Fiber: 4g | Protein: 11g
*based on Strawberry flavour
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.
- Mix two of your favourite Keto Chow flavours like Banana with Chocolate for a dynamic duo! Using ½ scoop of each and you have a unique flavour of pudding right at home!