This Keto Chow Pudding is a sweet treat without the added sugar.
Choose any sweet flavour to create this pudding for an afternoon delight or after dinner snack. This is an easy Keto dessert prepared in under 10 minutes and ready to eat in under an hour.
Simply made with just 4 ingredients, making this the easiest low carb and sugar free pudding ever!
- Coconut Cream - we used coconut cream for this recipe because we love the added creaminess it gives to this pudding. You can also use coconut milk.
- JOI Almond Milk - JOI’s game-changing almond milk concentrate allows you to create your perfect plant-based milk.
- Keto Chow - we used strawberry for this pudding but you can use any of their sweet flavours for this delicious keto pudding recipe.
- Origin Vanilla Extract - enhances all the flavours in this recipe.
Step by Step Instructions
STEP 1: Using an electric mixer, whip coconut cream until it has doubled in volume
STEP 2: Add in Keto Chow then continue to whip, then add in almond milk
STEP 3: Divide into 3 small dishes and chill for at least 30 minutes
STEP 4: Store in seal tight containers in the refrigerator for up to 5 days
- When adding the keto chow to the whipped cream, do it slowly and sprinkle in a little at a time to avoid it from clumping up.
- Mix two of your favourite Keto Chow flavours like Banana with Chocolate for a dynamic duo! Using ½ scoop of each and you have a unique flavour of pudding right at home!
- If you don't have a hand mixer you can do this with a whisk but it will take a lot longer and require arm strength.
Oh my gosh there are so many ways you can make this pudding. Here are just a few variations.
- Fruit - add some chopped fresh strawberries to the pudding for some added texture.
- Nuts - add more texture ad throw in some chopped nuts like pistachios, walnuts, farmgirl nut based cereal or pili nuts.
- Protein - why not make it a protein pudding and add some Muskoka Mornings Protein Powder
Frequently Asked Questions
Is sugar free pudding ok on a low carb diet?
With only 3g net carbs per serving this keto chow pudding is sure to fit into a low carb diet. It can also be a diabetic friendly option.
Is Keto Chow really keto?
Basically, it's a keto meal replacement full of nutrients and electrolytes.
Why did my pudding turn out clumpy?
You might have added the keto chow too quickly instead of slowly sprinkling it into the whipped cream.
Other Recipes made with Keto Chow
- Raspberry Cheesecake
- Maple Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Strawberry Coconut Donuts
- Mint Chocolate Cookie Dough Bites
Servings: 3 | Prep time: 5 minutes | Total time: 35 minutes (including set time)
Servings: 3 | Calories: 203 | Net Carb: 3g | Total Fat: 17g | Total Carb: 7g | Fiber: 4g | Protein: 11g
*based on Strawberry flavour
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.